M4nn13's GT Progress Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you had to, which would you choose...

• Two Belly Buttons

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Three Nipples

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

m4nn13

Reaction score
Ok, about time I tried to get everything into one thread.
Will add updated as I go along!

That's all the mods so far... Next up is wheels - I like the standard GT to be honest so I'm looking at getting them Hydro dipped at CLB Carcare (Next door to where I work) to add some funkiness to them.

This is NOT what i'm having done (...... I don't think anyway!) but they decided to do a quick test run one of the more extreme designs they have in stock.....

I also apologise for the dirtyness of the engine bay - it's been in & out of garages a lot with updates so i'm waiting to get it really manky & then let CLB do a full makeover on her when the weather picks up a bit more!

As well as hydro dipping they also do flocking. I'm debating between flocking some if the interior or having the panels dipped. The thing with dipping is there are so many designs you can have which is pushing me in that direction but we will have to see I guess!

Sooo all this time I've been looking for a light blue GT and your's is actually Red! :L

Looks good, CLB are a bunch of decent guys!

Ha! Didn't think of that - I should update it at some point!

m4nn13":vuo1y0ws said:
Forgot all about this - on it goes (minus backing paper obvs) :)

Haha, such a joker...

What are you getting done to the wheels if not that crazy wrap?

[/quote]

Haha, such a joker...

Boom Boom CHAR!

What are you getting done to the wheels if not that crazy wrap?[/quote]

I quite fancy that mental one at the mo, lol!

They have so many to choose from I really don't know - it will defo we a light colour to keep with the rest of the car. They had a show on & here's some pics of some that they have:

https://www.facebook.com/clbcarcare

What to choose what to choose!

Ok... gettin some nice yokohamas fitted on Monday, should suit the look of the car perfectly! Some engine bay hosing and some new stickers too. Pics to follow.

:geek: somebody's also going down a fun little 'jap style' route? that must be three on here now. matts, mines and now yours :D

And when you lead lookin this good, you can do pretty much whatever you want!

that's more classic japanese car scene, not massively my thing ... well, i love it but it's the little kei cars and small nissans / daihatsu's and old subaru's which drive me wild. i seen a lovely nissan micra with a 2.0 litre almera gti (think its the almera?) and it went like stink around knockhill many years ago! hark back to the mother of them all, fair lady and the KPGC10 skyline

how did we get onto this subject lol

And rx7 is quite possibly my favorite car ever!

even with the wankywank engine theyre soooo pretty!