mac wireless mouse

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

Reaction score
Went out today and got myself a little wireless mouse for my mac, its so much easier when it comes to CAD and sketch up for my uni work :-D

Anyone else got one? I keep forgetting to turn it off when i put my mac to sleep so reckon the battery won't last long...

i have a magic mouse, mighty mouse and a trackpad for my iMac ... OTT i know but they are fantastic to use. on the mighty mouse my trackball (scroll wheel) used to get clogged up.

Magic mouse I've actually managed to wear out the slides underneath ! a V. Useable mouse with many features that i will never use but can be switched off so not to cause a nuisance.

Trackpad ... can be confusing at first. but once you get over the fact you dont move your hand. its a breeze to use. very handy for design software.

Something few people know is that ALL of these are useable on a Windows PC !!

I was recommended the magic mouse over the track pad, as I have the trackpad on MacBook it's a bit pointless, but I did want wireless anyway. But yeah I'm pleased with it so far. Many gestures on it I'm used to on the MacBook so coming in handy, with zoom (double tap) swipe (one finger for back/forward page) and (two fingers for screen switch) or maybe the otter way round.
But it's good ;-)

the magic mouse is awesome however as with most products it is overpriced, everything is these days, if blackberry can slash 200 bucks off a playbook over night you know tech is overpriced everywhere, i love my magic mouse but i wouldnt pay 50 quid for it i'm fortunate to have gotten one free with my imac phew :)

LOL i guess I'm lucky having a Xbox for gaming ... how ever i think apple should make a games console ... XD

I can't fault any of the mouse's i have, i use them for Audio and Film Editing software mainly :)

Well it's perfect for CAD work, so that's fine. And yeah I don't play games on there I use my xbox :) but I agree apple should make a games console!

The Apple mice are the most unergonomic mice I've ever used. Yes the trackpad is nice but doesn't have fantastic precision.

Prob will get one when I finally get my iMac but won't be using a standard Apple mouse.

My mighty mouse ball stops working too, maybe it's time I stop trying to clean it and buy a magic mouse lol

Mr_Ben":3h1ysam6 said:
The Apple mice are the most unergonomic mice I've ever used. Yes the trackpad is nice but doesn't have fantastic precision.

Prob will get one when I finally get my iMac but won't be using a standard Apple mouse.
+1

Since Apple uses Intel Cores their quality went down.. got two G3 iBooks, they are still working great.. never seen a Computer before which operates after more than 10 years later like on its first day :s

@Courtney: if you want a mice which just fits the look of a Mac I recommend "Pro|Click V1.6™ High Precision Mouse". I also bought one a few years ago and it is perfect!

https://de.razerpro.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=26 - that page is in german, maybe it will auto-switch to english when you enter it, I don't have access to global store, don't really know why.. :?:

Thank you proxy, i ended up buying the mac mouse because as soon as i played with it i fell in love :p Its nice as it still has some of the features of the track pad like the swipe for back and forwards etc!

And i needed wireless as its so i can work through my larger screen rather than my 15" macbook pro one :)

From its design its indeed one of the best ones, but how Mr_Ben already said, for me and my big hands (im about 2m in hight), its too unergonomic and working with it more than 3-4 hours causes pain ;)