MacBook Pro

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

Reaction score
Hi guys! Just wandering if any of you use a MacBook pro? I'm torn between a 15" and 17" obviously it is only a 2"... But the price difference works out at just over £400!
Has anyone got a 15" but regretted it after?
I dont wanna go and spend a whole load and not have had any reviews :)
Cheers!

Well it's going to be running a lot of auto cad and design software for 3d design etc. So that's why I'm inclined for the larger screen, but then I need it for portability too coz it's for uni. Anyone know if with apple tv box you can use the laptop still and watch it through the tv? Never thought of asking that in the shop yesterday!

The 17 weighs a fair bit for portability but you'll need the larger screen for design work. Catch 22.

I was thinking of an external monitor, coz i will watch on demand tv through it at uni too...

Went out and got the 15" today. got the iwire thing to go with it too so can plug it into HDMI on my tv and run it as either a second screen or as the same. loving it so far... all apart from the @ key being in the wrong place :p

Good choice. It's a bit of a shame to have to have the us style keyboard. Btw if you look for # it's alt+3.

I do like all the screenshot functions built into osx

i hadnt even thought about # lol... i dont want to get too comfy with this one when lion is round the corner... get a free upgrade to that too, and a voucher for £65 in the mac app store so all is good :)