Machine Polisher...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HigtonA

Reaction score
Hey guys n girls

I am looking to buy a machine polisher to make my life easier, can anyone suggest a good one at a reasonable price?

I was thinking of the Dodo Juice Buff Daddy, can anyone comment on it?

Cheers,
Andrew

I think you think it's Somethkng it's not.

It is not to make your life easier, it gets superior results and done properly will take a fair while. I suggest you get over to detailingworld and get ready a guide, davekgs is very comprehensive and useful. It'll give you an idea of what's involved. Also, you gonna be doing it on a drive or in a garage?

Cheers for the heads up, I will do. I will be doing it on the drive/street

Ok I'll say tackle a panel at a time. Don't try the whole car at once. Several issues like dust etc when it's outside. Plus it will take longer than you will ever think. A set will take say 3 mins per square foot. If you need to do that at least twice for instance you can see how a car takes a long long time.

Read his guide and see what you think.

As for polishers etc the dodo one isn't the best, especially for the money, IMO of course. It has one advantage which is weight. The digital display is a bit of a gimmick.

Oh... And a practice panel to start off. Don't jump straight onto the car.

Practice on Somethkng else to get the hang of it. Otherwise you could easily make a hash of it. It's not easy.

But the results speak for themselves when you've done you're research and practice....

DSC01699.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

I bought cleanyourcar own one. After talking to people I was told there all the same just re branded

Might invest in one to get the swirl marks out the other car. Never tried so as advised I shall be reading :)

Ive been watching this one on ebay for a while.. Have seen this or a similar looking one on quite a few detailing vids on youtube..