Maggi's Cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maggi112":1lch0xa6 said:
Well I haven't yet got the car, but I have purchased the number plate to go on it: R200 EDC

Grand sum of £250 including fees :)

That's tremendous! I've been looking for a plate for the Silverstone but nothing is jumping out at me at the minute. The search is on!

And another clio has just slipped through my fingers. I wouldn't be so cross if I hadn't paid a deposit to secure it?

Apparently buying through one garage to transfer a car doesn't work

maggi112":2lai50c0 said:
Well the one that fell through hasn't now fallen through. Should collect at the weekend I hope!
tell you what..these southern Renault dealers need to sort themselves out!

It wasn't them!

I wanted to order the car to be brought down to Watford, I was with Andrew when he called and they told him it wasn't available for 7 weeks and would be on 10k by then.

As a private buyer, the story is different. The biggest delay came from Wirral! They never got back to Watford about transferring a car which James pointed out to me, which then sold. They've never told Watford this much and I had to, again, call as a private buyer.

maggi112":2aer5ign said:
It wasn't them!

I wanted to order the car to be brought down to Watford, I was with Andrew when he called and they told him it wasn't available for 7 weeks and would be on 10k by then.

As a private buyer, the story is different. The biggest delay came from Wirral! They never got back to Watford about transferring a car which James pointed out to me, which then sold. They've never told Watford this much and I had to, again, call as a private buyer.
I guess there's less profit from transferring to another dealer. Which, if its a car they can sell themselves and make the sale profit, I can kind of understand it :(

I totally understand it, but it is the same group (and company). Ohwell, deposit paid to secure it and I'm off this weekend to make sure it matches and hopefully drive it home.

Awesome. I'm the opposite, I've been going on saying I'm getting rid but I'm really enjoying the car the last few weeks, especially since getting the new tyres! People are buying the new clio rs but I'm still yet to see one on the road! Or even in a local dealership!

markhardy":14536rj4 said:
Awesome. I'm the opposite, I've been going on saying I'm getting rid but I'm really enjoying the car the last few weeks, especially since getting the new tyres! People are buying the new clio rs but I'm still yet to see one on the road! Or even in a local dealership!

A guy who works at lotus Leicester has a new white 200T looks good he is on 200.net, he use to have that space grey(primer) colour RS200 with an akrpavic.

gymaru6e.jpg

Of the old car yes! Not with the new car yet