Maintaining Matte vinyl wrap

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RS133ETO

Reaction score
Booked in tomorrow for a 3M matte black roop wrap (5th rated vehicle signwriters company in the UK apparently).

I've already ordered the Nanolex Matte protection set, which consists of the cleaner and sealant, but I've not bought the matte range shampoo. Is this absolutely necessary? I used Wolf's White Satin shampoo, which is PH-Neutral, has no gloss enhancers and doesn't add protection. Is this ok to use, or is there something in the matte range shampoo that the wolfs don't have?

Regards

Cant say I've ever changed my routine of cleaning if I've had a wrap on any exterior parts, never caused any issues with any of them!

same here. got a roof in 3M DI-NOC carbon fiber wrap and had in those 2years no problems with it at all

no difference at all mate just don't use polish on it and auto glym do a really good vinyl cleaner where about's are you getting it done by the way ??

Kieran k":cogjmqm6 said:
no difference at all mate just don't use polish on it and auto glym do a really good vinyl cleaner where about's are you getting it done by the way ??

I've got the Nanolex Matte range :) I had it done couple of weeks ago in Pop-In Vehicle Graphics. Top job from them.

I recommend swisswax opaque but it's expensive, I use it at my work for wrapped cars and it really helps protect the wrap