Male or Female (Twingo)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maggi112":kifdixsw said:
Somewhat confusing to some people, I am in fact a male, called James. Not a female called margaret
Too late 'James' that seed of doubt has already been sewn!!! :lol:

Just seen this one.. To avoid future confusion, Male - not female, its called a Unisex name (just not a common one)

Interesting poll.

If there would be some kind of way to get the attention of other Wind drivers we could settle this what kind of car it is.

It has its special shapes but eg: a Mini is more of a 'blondie's bimbo' car than mine.

MovingShadow":1fo3kl1p said:
Interesting poll.

If there would be some kind of way to get the attention of other Wind drivers we could settle this what kind of car it is.

It has its special shapes but eg: a Mini is more of a 'blondie's bimbo' car than mine.

If you can get then across ill set one up :)

maggi112":398vwqwx said:
Man it's a sausage fest

It's all good as long as we don't start slapping them in each others face.

Well there is the unoffical renault wind forum but unfortunatly it's not a very active forum. Maybe a few posts every week.. :cry:

maggi112":3o5q4k49 said:
That's the problem....

Just ignore my avatar for the purpose of this thread would be best methinks :lol:

BTW: YOU'RE GOING TO FIT IN WELL HERE!!
I've noticed there's alot of man loving going on here.. funny thing is, I'm usually the first one in real life to make joke's about sauasage fests.

MovingShadow":27l2efi7 said:
maggi112":27l2efi7 said:
That's the problem....

Just ignore my avatar for the purpose of this thread would be best methinks :lol:

I've noticed there's alot of man loving going on here.. funny thing is, I'm usually the first one in real life to make joke's about sauasage fests.
We're all just a bit nuts here! haha

Leanne":37zu7ifd said:
MovingShadow":37zu7ifd said:
maggi112":37zu7ifd said:
That's the problem....

I have no doubt about that.

One of my worst hangovers was when I went out with my brother in the UK.. you guys are nuts, especially the woman!

MovingShadow":3cps5msu said:
Leanne":3cps5msu said:
MovingShadow":3cps5msu said:
maggi112":3cps5msu said:
That's the problem....

especially the woman!
:lol:

Depends on what women you mingle with ;)