Manuals and stuff?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yesfan

Reaction score
What should come in the Gordini owners pack, I think I've got a few bits missing? When should it have the first service?

What age is yours? If you're April 09 -> late 11 you're quite possibly in the 2yr/12.5k service intervals.

If you call ruk / a dealer they should be able to tell you by your reg.

As James said, which bits of the manuals do you have?

Its 2010, cant see anything in the pack with any service history and its currently on 19k miles (only bought it this week).

I have a black renault pouch with:

Twingo Renault Sport driver handbook, about 20 pages long
Network list
towing guide
Alarm booklet 7887
Radio instruction book

Thats it.

yesfan":2kl7xzdf said:
Its 2010, cant see anything in the pack with any service history and its currently on 19k miles (only bought it this week).

I have a black renault pouch with:

Twingo Renault Sport driver handbook, about 20 pages long
Network list
towing guide
Alarm booklet 7887
Radio instruction book

Thats it.
I think thats all I have, plus a spare key
The service record is in the rear of the drivers handbook.

correction :(

Theres two drivers handbooks.
One which is 20 pages and a twingo drivers handbook of 100+ pages with the service area in the back

I'm missing the 100 page one and the spare key. Is there a code on the back of the manual? I'd like to try and order one.

yesfan":2625d5xl said:
I'm missing the 100 page one and the spare key. Is there a code on the back of the manual? I'd like to try and order one.
NU 773-7 - 82 01 030 139 - 12/2009 - Edition anglaise.

Mine has stickers in the back page for the keycode number and also radio code.
I'd have a go at tracking down your original one first

singlespeed":3r7wus8i said:
yesfan":3r7wus8i said:
NU 773-7 - 82 01 030 139 - 12/2009 - Edition anglaise.

Mine has stickers in the back page for the keycode number and also radio code.
I'd have a go at tracking down your original one first

Thanks. I think the only other owner is local but still waiting for the V5, but the car came from a Renualt main dealer who have already tried to get hold of the missing items. Lets hope I dont have to reset the radio, although I have had systems where the code is on a manual and on the body of the radio..... maybe?

maggi112":3r7wus8i said:
And the key!

Its a pain! How can you have a car for less than two years and lose the key and half the owners pack? Poor neglected Dini. Previous owner was a woman..... not that I'm implying anything, just for info :)

:shock: :shock: cheek of it!! All I got was a tatty owners book, no leather pouch, no audio instructions etc ... PAH!

Can you not download some of the handbooks from MyRenault? Obviously wouldn't have a stamped service history in, but would give you the document itself.

toon4thetitle":1jk021fq said:

Has is got this on the back page; NU 773-7 - 82 01 030 139 - 12/2009 - Edition anglaise?

DrDrew":1jk021fq said:
Can you not download some of the handbooks from MyRenault? Obviously wouldn't have a stamped service history in, but would give you the document itself.

I managed to find a pdf of the manual quoted here but really wanted to get it all back to its original state. OCD or just in case I decide to sell it.

If the first service had been done by a Renault main dealer, they should be able to find a record of it and hopefully stamp a new service book? Still working on the radio code issue, but I've read somewhere that I might be able to get it using the serial number.