Martin_172's new Twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin_172

Reaction score
didn't last long without one, bought the Mrs this last week, shame you cant get a TCE anymore or id have got one of them :(

however its a nice wee car, does 48mpg with her driving around town, air con, Bluetooth, cruise control etc so does the job!

colour wasn't my choice of course!!!!

p1f8.jpg

i3vo.jpg

1qm8.jpg

gxc1.jpg

Looks good,

Im attempting to talk the wife into getting one so I can have some twing in my life again, with me getting her car. She hung up on the whole only two door thing.

I stuck a 300 deposit down on it and its 140 a month for 5yrs! Not that we will have it that long but just wanted lowest payment possible without a big deposit so we didnt need to raid our house deposit! Fits the bill perfect.

Was looking at older shape fiesta st 150's but this was a better buy for her.

Its on the 4+ servicing too so no service costs for 4yrs and only 30 quid a year road tax

so far its done 700 miles and averaged 51.2mpg mostly town driving and a bit of motorway, impressive!!!

going into the bodyshop next week for a £450 repair as she reversed it into the house.......

:cry: Cars live outside or in the garage, not in the house.

Karens saw 58mpg on a return trip down to Cambridgeshire. Aparently a bit guttless on the motorway hills but copped well overall as expected. She usually sees around 53-55mpg localy but I can normaly get another 0.1 or 0.2 increase quite easily