Mates 320+bhp corsa VXR

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritchp

Reaction score
I LOOVEEE this car!
my mate ( who is also 19) drives a corsa VXR arctic, he has spent a good amount on the car.
it has a full custom interior and boot build, tuned up by regal to over 320bhp

the boot build has since been removed but its still such a stunning stunning car! i would love to buy it if he sells it

DSC07218.jpg

40456_455283096613_715086613_6322047_6448900_n.jpg

68062_480577451613_715086613_6893237_7382988_n.jpg

SDC10544.jpg

sadas.jpg

attachment.jpg

arctic2.jpg

23528_403704956613_.jpg

:mrgreen:

:shock: wow i normally hate those corsas but that looks stunning!!

strip it and get a cage in there!track weapon!!!!!

it is now stripped.. no cage though

it is a weapon! stupidly quick!! but gorgeous

I'm not a huge fan of that shape Corsa, even the VXR version but that is a superb example.

You can see where he's put his money into it and he's done it in all the right ways. Although that boot built must weigh a fair bit with 320bhp on tap it probably won't hold it back haha.

I've seen him and that car down lakeside when the vxr club had a meet there. Think he said he pays 3k insurance with all the mods

320bhp in a Corsa? Bet it wouldn't make that on a Dyno Dynamics RR. Bet it handles like a shopping trolley and trys to steer itself into a ditch if you threaten to push the throttle! Can't imagine it being a good car to drive IMO

My mates got a 300bhp Focus ST but won't take it near a track because he knows it'd be off on the first corner. Just pub bragging numbers IMO

Dan250":rbe92ato said:
320bhp in a Corsa? Bet it wouldn't make that on a Dyno Dynamics RR. Bet it handles like a shopping trolley and trys to steer itself into a ditch if you threaten to push the throttle! Can't imagine it being a good car to drive IMO

My mates got a 300bhp Focus ST but won't take it near a track because he knows it'd be off on the first corner. Just pub bragging numbers IMO

i bet it would

they are now offering a 400+ bhp set up on the corsas which someone else i know is getting.
it doesnt handle too badly at all.

pritchp":2f2rss6r said:
Dan250":2f2rss6r said:

i bet it would

they are now offering a 400+ bhp set up on the corsas which someone else i know is getting.
it doesnt handle too badly at all.

Torque steer with a large side helping of understeer anyone?

Doe's he have a LSD fitted? My 250 struggles to put down 300bhp so how a Corsa is supposed to handle 320/400 through it's front wheels is anyones guess. They were never renouned for their handling capabilities standard! lol

It's Chavtastic!

pritchp":31c0fju0 said:
Yes it has a LSD fitted

Won't help the torque steer. The Focus RS has torque steer even with it's RevoKnuckle (Perfohub rip off) system

Dan250":1bcdn7cf said:

If I was your mate I would love to take a 300hp focus round the track. I went round brandhatch in my mates 450hp skyline and my other mates evo8 a loved it must admit had afew brown stains in my pants goin round in the skyline but the evo I was alright lol