Mats

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthias

Reaction score
Hi all!

Feeling kinda stupid, just bought new mats (not the rubber ones) only to discover they were made for the UK market. The dealer said the only code he could find to order the mats was this one: 7711 420 043, apparently that's for the UK market and they made a mistake. IS there any other product code for the EU market? Talking about the non rubber ones.

https://www.renaultsport.co.uk/Portals/1/Files/Images/Twingo/TwingoAccessories/Twingo_mats.jpg

Cheers in advance!

maggi112":2tvoar08 said:
Just to help you out old timer

MovingShadow":2tvoar08 said:
yotah's car mats have been sold ;)
You may be right, but it's a long way between Matthias in Slovenia and Moving Shadow in Belgium or Yotah in Germany/France. I suspect it's just a coincidence and my money would be on MS taking the mats from Yotah when they met at the weekend at the ring.

Accountants 2+2=5 ;)

Perhaps. But yotah also posted 4 whacking great wheels to hollie didn't he? So not really a distance issue

Although I will, painfully, admit that your suggestion is more logical ;)

Hi!

Here are the item codes:

- UK Market: 77 11 420 043
- EU Market: 77 11 420 042

Cheers!

P.S. Does anyone know the item code of the "air vent" bit (piece of plastic) on the back of the "new" - facelifted Twingo RS?

Do you think that's the reason renault Japan codes didn't work when Matt was asking Karl about the about fujisturbo exhaust?

I want that exhaust... :lol:

Probably :) You can give it a try, but I don't want to be near you when you receive a pack of j-style screws instead of the exhaust :lol:

singlespeed":fwf5ct7m said:
maggi112":fwf5ct7m said:
Just to help you out old timer

MovingShadow":fwf5ct7m said:
yotah's car mats have been sold ;)
You may be right, but it's a long way between Matthias in Slovenia and Moving Shadow in Belgium or Yotah in Germany/France. I suspect it's just a coincidence and my money would be on MS taking the mats from Yotah when they met at the weekend at the ring.

Accountants 2+2=5 ;)
Yotah gave them to me when I met him at the ring ;)

Well they didn't want to take the mats back as it's been more than 8 days since I got them and just haven't had time to test - fit them. Now I'm left with extra unused UK tailored mats - never even stepped on them as well. Anyone interested, feel free to PM me! :cry: