Matts Shopping List

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Right theres been a bit of banter between me and Matt about his shopping list so everyone here it is

DSC_0512.JPG

Hmm, might have to rip the pedobear off and put one in the corner I think... I also need to re-do the top of the list as I've replaced some and they're not spaced out enough :(

Any more suggestions? ;)

Ps. The coming soon sticker has been on there for a while... I really need to finish that website :s

toni_133":eq1zobxh said:
I dont mind it as it is all one colour!!! i dont think i could cope with it on my back window thou.

One colour there orange in there :lol:

Matt":2n5kjit0 said:
Hmm, might have to rip the pedobear off and put one in the corner I think... I also need to re-do the top of the list as I've replaced some and they're not spaced out enough :(

Any more suggestions? ;)

Ps. The coming soon sticker has been on there for a while... I really need to finish that website :s

Pedobear gone and then a love letter written to me ;)

toni_133":1s8iywr1 said:
Its only a small bit of orange :)

Still a shopping list could even say he has to one in the middle part of yelim and one on the right :lol:

Was debating whether to have it orange or not and decided to stick with it :)

Quite tempted to remove the large yel.im sticker to be honest... Just until show season starts up again at least as that's when it'll get seen. Gonna be weird not having it on there though!

Matt":2gs8xd4h said:
Was debating whether to have it orange or not and decided to stick with it :)

Quite tempted to remove the large yel.im sticker to be honest... Just until show season starts up again at least as that's when it'll get seen. Gonna be weird not having it on there though!

I personally think keep it there as your rear window qill look plan and boring !!!!!

Also then you might get into gear and get the website done ;)