'mature' gordini owner from the yorkshire dales

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamRolyPoly

Reaction score
just to say Hello my name is June, i bought my Gordini no. 014 from Renault Harrogate last monday 14th Feb (how romantic is that!!) Valentines day.
traded in my '54 fabia vRS got a very good deal, Gordini was pre-registered September with Garage it only had 82 miles on the clock when I purchased it
washed it today looking good .......... apart from some polish marks on the trim,, from them @ the garage,, hey ho will have to get detailing it when the better weather comes, love looking after my cars and i've had a 'few'

Hello June! Welcome to the club. Can't wait to see some photographs of your Gordini! :)

Welcome aboard and glad you're loving the car.

That's gotta be the earliest numbered Gordini I've heard of. I got number 110 which I ordered in April/May 2010 and got in August.

Now either they've been numbering them backwards since they started making them or dealers have been hanging onto them since they first came out.

welcome ! and to get rid of the wax use a good solid rubber ! not one that falls apart :)

Thank you for the welcomings and tips, will post more pics when i get my personal number plate on and warmer weather arrives (if and when........brrrr)