Maybe the last MK2 cup?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small world lol. I did phone many other dealers within a 100 mile radius to try and locate a white Cup and it did seem to be the only one I could find.

I got free stripes because they were on the car and I didn't want them. Remained on the car for a fair few months before being ripped off and replaced with my custom vinyl. I believe the wheels were something ridiculous like £180 ?

Will get the stickers ordered Singlespeed-thanks for the link.
Definately a cup, but I also wondered why the door stickers were missing. Everything else is up spec, but I thought the cup also came with the Playstaion pedals whereas mine has the standard alloy pedals.
Maybe it was a bit mix and match before the new model came out.
Matt have you got a link to pics of your car with the red wheels.

Will post up some VW pics of the cars I have built in a minute. Just got to get the kids to bed then do some exercise.

towd-02.jpg

IMG_14591.jpg

Picture372.jpg

The only way to be defo sure is to look at the white door jam sticker that details the car.

If it's a propr cup it'll have a bench seat and no boot light either, we can't judge by a basic outside pic.

Nice V Dubs.

I would be concerned if it's not a Cup being that it was sold to the OP as a Cup... :/ Especially if they've claimed it to be the last one made.

Have checked the doorjam sticker and can confirm it says Cup.

Thanks for the link to your ride Matt. Like the wheel & graphic combo alot.

Been building VW's for 20 years Moving Shadow. Glad you like them.

Love the 2 raised/beefed up Beetles.

The Cup looks good, though cant help but think it'd look even better with black wheels?

I'm not sure about the Graphite wheels myself. Probably going to change them.

The red baja beetle was bought by Jay Kay.

N0ddie":1t6tqynx said:
Love the 2 raised/beefed up Beetles.

The Cup looks good, though cant help but think it'd look even better with black wheels?

MMMMmmmmmmm black wheels!

Could go red like Matt did. That looked pretty awesome with the white