MCM UK Meet video spotted Gordini with MCM sign

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: Hi it was me with the wife and kids. It's the wifes car, bought for her in July.

Been actively viewing Twingo site. Haven't seen any other Dini 100's mentioned. Shame it's a great little car. We love it.

We have also been following MCM since we bought it and noticed that they were going to be at Gaydon on the 6th so we decided we had to go and see the lads from the web site. Both my son's enjoy their video's. My eldest had drawn the picture the night before so it made his day to meet Marty.
Marty told him it was "Maaaad" and asked us to get it out of the car so my boy could hold it up for the YouTube video.

Great car, great day out.

Matt were you there with the MX5's ?

slider / matt, this is amazing because my eye caught sight of a gordini and i just got excited when i watched the uk meet video!

I'm saving watching it :p got my day off tomorrow so I'll watch it and get all excited when I see the dini

Welcome to T133.net then! :) Awesome that you signed up, hope you stick around...

I really wanted to attend but unfortunately we had to miss this as mine is currently SORN and Elly's needs to be checked over. Didn't realise there would be so many there!