Meet proposal

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanda

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I was looking at the newspaper the other day and came across an interesting article. The Scotland coastal route, the answer to route 66.

https://www.northcoast500.com/home.aspx

I wanted to see how much interest there would be from here to see if we could create a Renault convoy to go around.

Realistically this would take place between June and August next year as I think we have missed this summer.

If you are interested do let me know below and once I see there is interest then maybe I can create a little committee and get this properly organised.

maybe over a weekend or over a long weekend.... Lets look at all options (camping,hotels or b and b`s), some young at heart might want to camp while others might want a bed. I have had a holiday there in the past and prices are usually very reasonable plus as a group we might get good deals.

There are also good roads to the south of the 500. Roads from Lochgilphead to Oban, Glen Coe, Isle of Mull ect are also worth a look.