meet with supermrtino1 today / campsie hills, scotland

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar

Reaction score
great to see you man, went a nice drive today such great roads but the weathers poor!

IMG_20131117_130216.jpg

lower back, 4x4 front! front coilies are away back to the factory under warranty, stuck with the oem fronts for the next few weeks. interesting handling, hold on for dear life :D saving for better coilovers, cheap ebay junk is no good for anything
IMG_20131117_130243.jpg

IMG_20131117_130303.jpg

IMG_20131117_131537.jpg

got to rep my cousin's companies sticker, no plugs though! thanks for the seats though man lol. lets get rid of the side window stickers next weekend though!
IMG_20131117_131602.jpg

IMG_20131117_142402.jpg

i still haven't taken off the breakers yard's tipex off the wing mirror!
IMG_20131117_142440.jpg

Was a class drive today man through the hills good seeing you won't be last meet that's for sure! Some good pics there

Supermrtino1":754p8k38 said:
Was a class drive today man through the hills good seeing you won't be last meet that's for sure! Some good pics there
certainly was a good afternoon, good to see you too. will need to get out around the loch lomond and glen coe roads closer to summer time. is that you back from football already tino?

waitey - i know lol, forgot to cover the rear spring adjusters to protect the threads from road dirt so they were really dirty and i didn't have much time to change them over. really on daily driving its not noticeable exept over speedbumbs the fronts will be very soft and the back is rock solid. do BC make clio coilovers do you know?

I sent that before i went to football so don't know why it's saying posted at 8:41 cause I was still playing then haha :D

phones got a mind of it's own lol. you end up in the winning or loosing team? could stick me in goal man recon i could block a few shots if i just stood and shouted at folk :D

Always need a goalie no one ever wants to go in haha. Yea I did end up in the winning team tonight for once lol