meg 225 brakes

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave 133 dini

Reaction score
hey was just wondering if anyone on here has fitted the meg 225 brakes too the RS twingo yes i know they are a 5 stud fitting but im sure theres discs same dimentions and wot not out there for 4 stud fitting if its already been done im sorry for posting this but just tell me who and i shall see wots needed

why would you want to fit those curiously? the 133's brakes are more than enough. sharing the same discs with the 172 / 182 clio with a different caliper. if you use a performance set of pads such as ferodo ds2500's for example, you'll be laughing. if they can stop a clio rapidly on brembo max's on track days, then a twingo will stop even faster as it's lighter. quite alot of the clio boys on cs.net use brembo max disc's with ferodos, even in their turbo'd track clios.

to fit the megy 225 discs, you'd need to do a hub conversion and i'll be honest i'm not quite sure if that's possible as i didn't get the chance to work on too many 225's and when i did it wasn't suspension related. driveshafts would need to be the same length etc

i just checked for you, it appears megane 225 discs are 280mm which is the same width as the 133's discs. also the twingo has wider pads and are taller. as maggi says, you should check out yotah's thread or contact him for more info. his car is fantastic!

for your information though,

megane pads - height 59.6 / width 136.8
133 pads - height 66.3 / width 156.3

dave 133 dini":mvrspbws said:
Anyone know where I csn get the adapters from a r2

Monster sport seem to be not arsed

Call Nicky Finlayson directly, if he doesn't answer he will call you back pretty quick and he has been nothing but helpful to me.

Pm me for his number