Meg 230 owners be like...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waitey

Reaction score
5u5apysa.jpg

:p

Knob ^^ you had a GT so stop with the big man RS talk

He's jealous because he's realised that GT's are better than RS's

Look Waitey abit of banter is fine, but every time you can you jump to the opportunity to take things that bit too far! You were a GT owner I bet you hated people being a knob to you too. It's not big and it's not clever and it's defiantly not funny. You familiar with karma? just wait

BradGT":3nubbk1c said:
Look Waitey abit of banter is fine, but every time you can you jump to the opportunity to take things that bit too far! You were a GT owner I bet you hated people being a knob to you too. It's not big and it's not clever and it's defiantly not funny. You familiar with karma? just wait
ahu4ypu9.jpg

And no I didn't mind as I was brought up to take things on the chin and joke about everything, I even joked about GTs when I owned one and even joke about my RS so, why so serious?

I'm happy too joke about it, people will back me up on that. I'm just fed up of the things you thins it's acceptable to say when it's not

love these threads......

GT powerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

haha just love you car for what it is. Let's face nether cars are super cars!

mikehealy5":g2rioiur said:
love these threads......

GT powerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

haha just love you car for what it is. Let's face nether cars are super cars!

Exactly

Whilst it's been pointed out we all have opinions, I think fresh topics to simply goad a reaction from other members is probably a little beyond the line.
What was meant to be a joke (I think?) is only funny if the subject(s) would also find it funny. I think it's fair to say this ran it's course by post #1.

Can we see here.

I'm gonna unlock this for a bit, not for some more GT baiting. But at the minute, I'm "why the turbo bigger than the engine?"

"Because race car" is pretty fuckin obvious really. Tubular chassis and slicks in the background.
So, go on then, why the huge turbo on an 8v engine? Im sure there would be better starting points if it was just about power... What's the story and spec?

singlespeed":dfmhyzu3 said:
I'm gonna unlock this for a bit, not for some more GT baiting. But at the minute, I'm "why the turbo bigger than the engine?"

"Because race car" is pretty fuckin obvious really. Tubular chassis and slicks in the background.
So, go on then, why the huge turbo on an 8v engine? Im sure there would be better starting points if it was just about power... What's the story and spec?

No idea as it was on my Facebook feed and I expected replies like mikehealeys understanding it was a massive joke as that turbo is ******* huge compared to ANY renault turbo full stop.

Going by the background it's clearly a dragster though

So just troling then...
Bisimoto Engineering:- Californian 911's and Hondas with massive turbos.

It may be a 1.6l with 700hp :?

Status
Not open for further replies.