Meg 250 'drool'

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollie133cup

Reaction score
Just test drove a meg 250 , was absolutely immense and you can defiantly see and feel the quality difference between the 133 and 250 and yea the price is 23k but I'd say wrth every penny . Just wish insurance wasn't so much at 20 =(

My new second car is a RS Meg R26 that I share with my dad. I'm yet to drive it after driving the 133 - I drove it after driving my 75bhp Dynamique and the 230bhp was such a difference!!

Share the wealth??? There's one I see drive past me every day and all I do is stare. They must think I'm a weirdo :D

Wow suprised you got a test drive! 2 garages I visited tried to take the stance that any RS model requires you to be 25 for a test drive for insurance purposes. I've sat in one, and it is blooody fast! RS monitor was awesome too, shame about the noise though. They just don't sound like they're that quick. If I could afford to buy, and run one, I would in a heartbeat

Has to be oyster grey or glacier, shame they don't do it in liquid yellow, sport yellow sucks!

The one I test drove was oyster grey but no rs monitor , and the reason I got a test drive is my dad Know one of the bosses so it's quite cool . But I'm gonna have the weekend to think over it as at my age a house would probably make more sense to buy then another car lol

haha yeah my problem exactly! Getting a deposit together slowly, but my 133 seems to be eating money since I got it :lol: it's only cheap if you don't buy lots of things for it :(

The 250 is nice, but they'll reach £15k soon then they'll make sense. Loads were taken out on pcp's when they came out so soon enough loads will come on the market used. Russzs is looking for one and he's decided to wait till they reach that level

Friedchicken91":3kjrlrob said:
Share the wealth??? There's one I see drive past me every day and all I do is stare. They must think I'm a weirdo :D

Wheres like button when you need one :lol:

I test drove my mum and dads before they brought it when I was 19, absolutely stunning to drive and the quality is amazing, my mums had Audi's mostly an the meg 250 is her favourite car :)

Hopefully i'll be trading my 133 in for a 250 eventually, Oyster Gray!

(when I say eventually, give it a year or 2 :lol: )

To be fair the previous shape Megane RS felt more sturdy than the Twingos do not that I feel the Twingo is badly built. Have heard the RS250 is even an improvement on that so must feel pretty good.

You know the only downside to the RS250, it's more non de script than the last Megane. There's something appealing to me about driving a car that people either love or hate. The new Megane is annoyingly popular haha

In a couple of years when we have to have a 'family' car the Mrs would like to trade her 133 for an RS250 or 200.