• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Megane 225 Trophy (48k)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex_225

Reaction score
Here we have my 2005 RenaultSport Megane 225 Trophy. I have owned this car since February 2014 but have known the car since it was brand new and bought it from the family who bought it new.

The car has 48,000 miles and is excellent condition. I know the term mint is overused in terms of car descriptions but there are genuinely no door dings, scrapes or marks. All four wheels are completely unmarked and wrapped in Vredestein Sessanta tyres in their factory size 235/40/18 (not the cheaper 225 size!)

There are a handful of modifications, firstly an RS Tuning re-map which has been on the car the last 6 years so it should be running circa 260bhp. A Forge dump valve and Samco hoses under the bonnet.

I had the car professionally detailed (Divine Detailing) and have maintained the finish by hand since. The previous owner was also proud to say the car had only ever been hand washed.

I will let the pictures say the rest…..

CleanTrophy%207_zps5ai49iza.jpg

CleanTrophy%202_zps9lrhwqdq.jpg

CleanTrophy%203_zps8igjwnqz.jpg

CleanTrophy%208_zpsnyqlpych.jpg

7_zps22b6e73c.jpg

2_zps9aacda2e.jpg

1_zpsa5114916.jpg

17_zpscb19c685.jpg

The interior is in excellent condition, the back seats look like they haven’t been sat in and the leather in the front is softer but still excellent.

photo5_zpsda2353cc.jpg

photo2_zpsfb01d53c.jpg

photo1-3_zps2fcbf9c0.jpg

photo_zpsd2177ad9.jpg

I have an entire folder full of history and receipts. The car has genuinely wanted for nothing in it’s somewhat pampered. My only reason for selling is wanting something with four doors and more power.

Price - £5,500

Contact Alex on 07568 367 225 or [email protected]