Megane Stationwagon with BOOOOST

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MovingShadow

Reaction score
I never knew these came with a Megane RS engine.
Awesome 300 bhp family car!

jy6u2ybe.jpg

I really like the megane sport tourer, has the rs interior including renaultsport written on the dash and exterior doesn't look to shabby either.

it does come original with that engine it was called the megane GT220 and i was really close to buying this cause it has the Megane RS engine so it is good for tuning :p and is somewhat kind of a sleeper :D

nah it's the exact same engine that's in the renaultsport megane, it's just not at the same level of tune :) they sure are sexy cars

oscar":3uhg2cwr said:
nah it's the exact same engine that's in the renaultsport megane, it's just not at the same level of tune :) they sure are sexy cars

yeah they just downtuned it :p but it is good for us belgians tune it :p and less insurance cost for alot MOAR POWAHhhh :D

They did a Megane GT in the previous shape Megane. Was a 2.0 turbo with 150bhp but the engine was different, different turbo I believe. Could be remapped to 200bhp but not just an RS engine with a different map as far as I was aware.

Not sure about this model of Megane as that's the first I've heard that it's the same engine.

A friend of mine took care of the mapping for this car (at Renault I mean, not at Shiftech). The engine is the same, just lower tuning on it, an if i remember correctly, the transmission is slightly different than the RS but still handle pretty much the same power.

uses the same ND0 box but id imagine with different ratios to suit a GT spec car rather than a sports car.

as above same engine, the megane RS uses the same Energy 2.0TCE, also used in the Laguna too the older mk2 lagunas that also used the engine used an older version without VVT and with smaller injectors (the mk2 megane didn't have VVT either that was the main difference to the 250/265)