Midlands meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absoultly gutted I can't come to this today :(. Come back from the doctors on Friday and I've got glandular fever, such bad timing but I hope you all have a great day!!.. Can't wait to see some pics :D

Yeah I second that :) great day :D (even if i did get run over) looking forward to seeing the pics!

LCplParks":1e1i6awj said:
Yeah I second that :) great day :D (even if i did get run over) looking forward to seeing the pics!

Nice handbrake turn on the exit of the carpark by the way Colin McParks! ;)

Was a good day although my right arm and right side of my face is sunburnt and the left side is still abit pale..

waitey":1x0jbbif said:

Haha thanks! I was well impressed with myself I'm glad someone saw it lol

LCplParks":rpre0cne said:
waitey":rpre0cne said:

Haha thanks! I was well impressed with myself I'm glad someone saw it lol

Couldnt miss it haha. Was quite impressive.

Been a great day. Will get pics up tomorrow.

Good to see some new faces and catch up with old ones :)

Parks hows the arm, cant wait to see the re run of that!!

Handbrake turns and trying to run each other over?!? To think I thought you were all going to be the sensible ones!!
;)

Blondie":3gi02a2o said:
Handbrake turns and trying to run each other over?!? To think I thought you were all going to be the sensible ones!!
;)
Have to say the running over was my rc car running over/into parks. Think James has got a video of it.

Was a really good day and thoroughly enjoyed it. Here's a few pics I took
4yqeduje.jpg

u3u5utyt.jpg

ebybeqej.jpg

jymejynu.jpg

dansmotorsport":2tp816vv said:
Blondie":2tp816vv said:
;)
Have to say the running over was my rc car running over/into parks. Think James has got a video of it.

Ahh ok :)
Thanks!

Haha had you worried there didn't I? And Davey my arm's fine :) hope your rc car's fixable though Dan :/

Will hopefully get my pics up later including the ones of parks lol. Cheers for the meet guys was good fun and great too see people new and old.

Had a great day, looking forward to FCS now! Great to put faces to names.

Davey I can't believe you never saw that biker on the way back!!

I also underestimated the power of the sun, I didn't realise how much I'd caught it until I got home.

Was hoping no one saw that :oops:

Matty your car looks much nicer in the flesh