Midlands meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is, we need more girls on meets. Keep these 'boys' in check!! ;)

Some of us are polite and well behaved. Not saying its me but some are

Daveyb133":fh3lz55a said:
Some of us are polite and well behaved. Not saying its me but some are

I think the some of "us" quote means you think you are!! :)

I'm thinking we could meet at the spread eagle pub at Penkridge, it's carvery there. I could maybe book a table, or could just wing it. Then maybe head towards the Chase, there are some good roads and good ice cream! Does any one have any other ideas at all?

I should be able to make the 9th :).. Ill just go with the flow, There are some good Roads around the chase and i cant turn down a good ice cream :D

Im cool with that. Ice cream and carvery sounds like a good combo. Never been out that way so will be a new one for me

Edit - u gonna get a list of attendees going and postcodes? :)

Right then!

So Spread Eagle pub - Watling Street, Gailey. ST19 5PN @ 12pm on 9th June. Then on to Cannock Chase for a drive and some ice cream, and hopefully some good photo opportunities!

1.XNicolalaX

So Spread Eagle pub - Watling Street, Gailey. ST19 5PN @ 12pm on 9th June. Then on to Cannock Chase for a drive and some ice cream, and hopefully some good photo opportunities!

1.XNicolalaX
2. Daveyb133

Caz-133cup":2xj78ci4 said:
I'd love to come but its like 2hrs from me, I'll see if I'm off that weekend too then make the call :)
I have to say the sound of ice sounds sooooo good right now, who cares if its cold weather!

You know it makes sense carrie. U get to see the focus too. Im sure james will come with u. Im dying to see his coilovers

Daveyb133":64csfhbv said:
Caz-133cup":64csfhbv said:
I'd love to come but its like 2hrs from me, I'll see if I'm off that weekend too then make the call :)
I have to say the sound of ice sounds sooooo good right now, who cares if its cold weather!

You know it makes sense carrie. U get to see the focus too. Im sure james will come with u. Im dying to see his coilovers

Yeah you have to come Caz and James if he can too! It will be a good day out. :). The ice cream is very good! ;)

XNicolalaX":16af5pkz said:
Daveyb133":16af5pkz said:
Caz-133cup":16af5pkz said:

Yeah you have to come Caz and James if he can too! It will be a good day out. :). The ice cream is very good! ;)

It has been a while since I've seen you Davey and I need to see the focus. You will love James car, looks lovely.

Would also be good to meet you Nicolala! Its nice having some more girls about here

Caz-133cup":3m3ohuso said:
It has been a while since I've seen you Davey and I need to see the focus. You will love James car, looks lovely.

Would also be good to meet you Nicolala! Its nice having some more girls about here

We need to get the girl to boy ratio up! Ha! Yeah same here, makes a nice change chatting to a girl about cars! :lol:
I think my mate Emma is gonna tag along with me too, she loves her cars just as much. She used to have a Saxo VTS.