Mini John Cooper works rally car

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a John Cooper it will be quick but not keen on the stickers and that could have been more stylish

oh I like it, but i like any john cooper work minis. Also i`ve just worked out what the wind alloys remind me of

Attachments

• mini-cooper-s-works-gp-784119.jpg
    mini-cooper-s-works-gp-784119.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 8,296
toni_133":3glbqjny said:
oh I like it, but i like any john cooper work minis. Also i`ve just worked out what the wind alloys remind me of

Good spot

toni_133":14r9jvkb said:

Have one of these near me love it looks stunning

toni_133":30bwtipg said:
No but i would like to

This has got confusing.... referring to Karl's comment or mine....

I meant the rear of the JC looks terrible as a rally car; it's an estate which as the current shape Mini is a duck out of water makes it bad already.

Bit of a mess isn't it? I love the JCW, part from the cost. But really think they should stick to hot hatches! 133 Estate anyone?

ummm, it has lines, indents and extra bits plastic all over the place. oh well if i owed one i would never use the boot so i wouldnt have to look it much

toni_133":27bfon59 said:
ummm, it has lines, indents and extra bits plastic all over the place. oh well if i owed one i would never use the boot so i wouldnt have to look it much

I hope the b-friend doesn't say that to you :eek: ;)

I like having the whole package myself. It doesn't matter whether I can see the boot, it'd still have to look okay.

It's ugly as sin, but I'm sure it'll be a brilliant performer.
One thing I've noticed is that it is HUGE! It's not "Mini" anyways...

M

toni_133":1jnht3p4 said:
the modern mini`s are not "mini" anymore, its shocking :x

You could probably park the old shape inside the current Mini's boot.