mirror damage

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davey_dave

Reaction score
How much would it cost to get a whole side mirror replaced on a 133 cup roughly? substantial damage to the mirror and casing!

iirc correctly around 2-300 pounds for the electric mirrors

I've attached pictures of the damage, the mirror is smashed and lost the casing on the back. I don't think its as bad as i first thought because the mirrors electrical parts still work perfectly fine just tested it. Will it still be roughly the same price?

Attachments

• IMG_1528.JPG
    IMG_1528.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 80
I've attached pictures of the damage, the mirror is smashed and lost the casing on the back. I don't think its as bad as i first thought because the mirrors electrical parts still work perfectly fine just tested it. Will it still be roughly the same price?

Attachments

• IMG_1527 (1).JPG
    IMG_1527 (1).JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 80
yeah perhaps well I've just found my mirror case half way down the road with no damage and i just clipped it back on lol only visible damage is the plastic underneath the casing with a crack through it and the mirror damage, i guess i can use something to stick that together and the mirror