mishimoto intercooler kit group buy

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm currently in talks with Mishimoto directly regarding a group buy for a FMIC Mishimoto Z Line + 2'' Piping Kit for the GT / Wind D4FT as well as a 57mm piping kit for the guys over on the Peugeot 207 owners club (www.207oc.com).
we are currently waiting to hear back on pricing and numbers on the incentive for the group buy. this intercooler is £118 delivered directly on the mishimoto website. obviously this alone will be cheaper in the group buy, so let's drum up some interest.

CONSTRUCTION
Bar/Plate

OVERALL SIZE
28" x 7.5" x 2.5"

CORE SIZE
20.5" x 6.25" x 2.25"

INLET/OUTLET
2.5"

MAX. RECOMMENDED PSI
22psi

FIN PITCH
15 Fins/Inch TANK WALL THICKNESS
5mm

COATING
Powder Coated

THREAD SIZE
M12 x 1.75

SIX THREADED UNIVERSAL MOUNTING POINTS

PURCHASE INCLUDES
Mishimoto Intercooler + 2'' Intercooler Piping Kit
Limited Lifetime Warranty

003efb.jpg

go for the black one! been saying this for years :D
[youtube]f1QL9veQaNg[/youtube]

Oscar what price do you recon for all this ?? Very interested :)

I have to say, it didn't fit in the space between the slam pannel and the subframe so I had to custom mount it. Just to let you guys know

It was honestly the easiest thing ever but I had to massacre my bumper a bit cus the moulding inside got in the way a bit

i'll sort something out don't you worry chaps! i'm on it, i can always alter this thread title ;)

I could be interested in a group buy if the kit can have a good fitment with minimal butchering of the bumper!

just out of to help me track down the correct size 'cooler, what exactly was it that didn't fit. was it the length? i know the misimoto ones quite long mate. or did you mean that it was to fat (in terms of breadth) or both?

cheers dude!

To be honest the actual intercooler itself didnt look like it was that much of an issue. The piping kit i used to have wasnt great and didnt sit right on the car

[q uote="oscar"]just out of to help me track down the correct size 'cooler, what exactly was it that didn't fit. was it the length? i know the misimoto ones quite long mate. or did you mean that it was to fat (in terms of breadth) or both?

cheers dude![/quote]

It's the height mate, length is fine there is plenty of room. But it just won't fit between the subframe and the slam panel because of the hight of it

callum, would yours not be slightly different... being that its a k4m... where as the GT/wind etc use D4FT?

same front bumper. the only difference is that the 133 has mouldings on it for the fat clip on wings and the bottom corners of the bumper. other than that, they're both the same really :)

however, shame really. because mishimoto offered me 20% off any intercooler :p