mishimoto intercooler kit group buy

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a twingo won't be able to reach anywhere near 22 psi haha :p the ECU has an inbuilt boost limiter of around 14-16 psi :D but it's too bulky anyway.

i might just have to pull the wrx top mount 'cooker out the garage and see what i can do with it + a doner bonnet to cut and scoop haha

i wasnt going to buy it for the twingo it was going to be for another on going project. i see what u mean tho u should make a top mount it would be epic lol

Callum-stirling":3t6u52mr said:
Hahahha that would be f*****g awesome !!!!!

i thought you might like that one callum lol, it would be a laugh opening the bonnet to reveal a top mount sitting next to a huge hks mushroom. people would feel like they're witnessing faulty towers in automotive form or something, would look cool in your 'charged twingo though if you decided to go absolutely mad with the bodywork to make it even more chunky looking and aggressive !!!

oscar":1aclbgvy said:
Callum-stirling":1aclbgvy said:

i thought you might like that one callum lol, it would be a laugh opening the bonnet to reveal a top mount sitting next to a huge hks mushroom. people would feel like they're witnessing faulty towers in automotive form or something, would look cool in your 'charged twingo though if you decided to go absolutely mad with the bodywork to make it even more chunky looking and aggressive !!!

Don't give me any silly ideas ;) the one from the Mini Cooper a might sit quite nice on top actually ;) might have to have a look into that lol, I have a friend who is quite handy with fabrication ;)

Callum-stirling":1inhc6se said:
oscar":1inhc6se said:
Callum-stirling":1inhc6se said:

Don't give me any silly ideas ;) the one from the Mini Cooper a might sit quite nice on top actually ;) might have to have a look into that lol, I have a friend who is quite handy with fabrication ;)

let's get a hold of a spare bonnet and i'll see what can be done for jokes? basically, we need to get dubz on the case on his picture thread with that red chunky 133. wrx bonnet scoop it!?!?
could easily mount it on top by making a front bracket coming from the front cross member or slam pannel (whateverrrr lol), and then you'd no doubt need to cut out some of the bonnets under frame or whatever you'd want to call it...yeah i know, i don't care about that either!

oscar":1n2spai5 said:
let's get a hold of a spare bonnet and i'll see what can be done for jokes? basically, we need to get dubz on the case on his picture thread with that red chunky 133. wrx bonnet scoop it!?!?
could easily mount it on top by making a front bracket coming from the front cross member or slam pannel (whateverrrr lol), and then you'd no doubt need to cut out some of the bonnets under frame or whatever you'd want to call it...yeah i know, i don't care about that either!

That's something for me to do tomorrow :p

Also wouldn't an electronic boost controller bypass the ecu boost limiter? As I think someone (might have been Steve-o) was running their turbo at 18psi with one

possibly dubz, infact yeah you're right. i believe it's wastegate actuated on our GT's, but you still need to keep it in place so that the ECU doesn't go mad but you can still bypass it easily enough. same for most cars really.

quite fancy one of those HKS or GFB boost controllers :D and yes, definitely get onto the wrx bonnet scoop. i've got one coming through the post alongside wrx sideskirts for free, can't complain really! i really want to start going mad, whilst keeping things fully functional haha