Missing??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ib3tti3

Reaction score
Hi guys for the last couple days when i put my foot down and the car seems to almost miss and kangeroo a little then sort of think about going before actually going if that makes sense! and today the service spanner showed up along with flashing engine management but went out upon resarting the car?!? anyone got any ideas of what it could be??? cheers

well its still under warrenty till march! so i dunno if its best to give it back rather than fiddling?

Unless the replicate the fault or it's actually stored a code then they may do nothing. It takes a few seconds to check the coils and plugs and the leads. Which isn't an uncommon fault

dont bother checking it your self if you don't want to - a warranty is there for a reason.

might well be the coils becoming corroded due to a leaky scuttle panel - just ask renault to check that if you have some spare time. you may even get a snazzy little courtesy car out of it! any driver worth their sort looks forward to getting the most of a nissan micra 1.0 tempest haha :D

If it still under warrenty pop it back to the dealer and get them to have a look