Misty / Foggy

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Cant beleave its 11.47 and its still foggy and cant see anything across the road

It has been a bit foggy round my way on and off for the last couple of weeks.

Funny thing is the last time it was genuinely foggy enough to use fog lights, I was in my old VW Lupo. Put the fogs on and realised one didn't work!! haha

Alex_225":18idpqm1 said:
Funny thing is the last time it was genuinely foggy enough to use fog lights, I was in my old VW Lupo. Put the fogs on and realised one didn't work!! haha

PMSL supose you never use them intill its to late thats when you relise bits like that :lol:

Yeah that's exactly it. I was like 'Oooh it's foggy, I'll pop the fog lights on.................b*llocks, one's not working' haha.

Talking of fog lights, I drove down the M4 to Bristol this weekend. On the way there it was Friday evening so dark and had the odd patch of mist. Had some dim bint in a Fiat 500 with her rear fog light on the whole bloody time. Now when it's perfectly clear it's bloody dazzling having some gimpy little light beaming at you.

So I overtook her, made a bit of distance and carried on. I tend to go fairly steady (about 65mph) and she was going slower anyway. Then out of no where, bint face comes past and pulls in front of me, fog light still annoying the knackers off me, so I flash my front fogs at her in a hope she might take the hint.

Fat chance of that. I then passed her again and carried on, only to find her passing me again ten minutes later.

I swear the f*cker was doing it on purpose. In the end I stuck my foot down and left her to annoy everyone else.

you will find she reads all the mags saying a 500 is quicker and she was putting it to test. You should have just banged your rear fog on and off when you was in front of her.

gavin-h":1zl413sv said:
Maybe she just fancied you, Alex...

...or your car ;)

he cant have had any taste she was driving a 500 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok ok she cant have had any taste she was driving a 500 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry my fingers are a blur on the keypad hahahaha

I had a old dude try and race me in a 500 once, did the same thing i over took him then he would decide to put his foot down and overtake me, it went on for ages till i booted it one hehe :)

toni_133":1jse83aj said:
I had a old dude try and race me in a 500 once, did the same thing i over took him then he would decide to put his foot down and overtake me, it went on for ages till i booted it one hehe :)

Hope it was on private land ;)

toni_133":24x9ajjm said:

Sometimes people just need to be taught a little bit! :lol:

I know it's daft but there's something hugely satisfying about someone trying it on to then be left in the dust haha. I remember driving an ex-girlfriend's Clio 182 Cup and pulling up next to some blonde bint in a 1.4 Corsa.

Now she was your typical 'I think I'm Victoria Beckham' type, probably had a dog in a handbag on the passenger seat. Anyway as soon as she saw me pull up next to her at the lights, she was on the clutch edging and edging. Lights then went amber, green and I just pulled away and kept my foot down.

Made sure I gave her a wave goodbye as left! :lol: :lol: