• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mk1 Twingo Headlights & Kph-Mph convertor

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJB1963

Reaction score
I have a set of Headlights ( RIGHT HAND DRIVE VERSION ) for a 2002 Mk1 Renault Twingo ( might fit other models please check ) electrically adjustable, used but in full working order (no cracks)
£40.00
Also I have a Digital Display Kph - Mph convertor for the same car ( again please check if it fits other models)
easy to fit, so no more trying to work out what speed your doing in the UK
£25.00
I am in Holland so postage will be added ( to be calculated depending on your location )
Please email me if you are interested
[email protected]

Please can you add pictures of the items, as this helps to prove the described condition and also shows the items exist.
Attachments here, or links to your pictures hosted elsewhere on the web (photobucket, flickr, etc)

Thanks. Neil.

Why would you need a converter? :s

Before inserting the key and turning, press and hold in the button on the end of the stalk (the button you press to scroll through miles, service etc). Turn the key with that depressed and it switches between mph and kph

markhardy":2p3reun4 said:

Before inserting the key and turning, press and hold in the button on the end of the stalk (the button you press to scroll through miles, service etc). Turn the key with that depressed and it switches between mph and kph

It's for a 2002 twingo if you didn't read it properly.

waitey":1bw83hl2 said:
markhardy":1bw83hl2 said:

It's for a 2002 twingo if you didn't read it properly.

My apologies didn't see that. :)
Probably going to struggle selling that lot on here though

markhardy":2182slkd said:
My apologies didn't see that. :)
Probably going to struggle selling that lot on here though
Maybe, but certainly possible as theres a few Mk1 Twingos on here and maybe a few more lurking.
Mk1, the usual Mk2 or Mk2 facelift are all equally as welcome :)

Hi, I have just purchased a MK1 Twingo, I have tried to change the speedo from KM/H to MPH but it seems that there is no function to change it over for the UK, does any body know how to where I can get a conversion kit or even a MPH instrument ?
Hope somebody out there can help.
Thank you.
Darren.

Did you read the for sale post? He's got 2 things for sale and there's one you might need? ;)