Monster Detail Merchandise Ideas

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster Detail

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've just been speaking to Chris on here about potentially releasing some Monster Detail branded products. Chris is not the first person to say that they like the logo and suggest that we should consider getting stickers and air fresheners etc made.

I'm hoping that this thread will throw up some new ideas and help us gauge interest in any ideas that are put forward. Any comments, suggestions and constructive criticism is welcome from anyone, so please don't be shy :)

You know what I think Matt :)

Really hope people are interested in this and all ideas im sure are welcomed.

Chris

Hello mate,

Depends how much you want to keep and money you have spare for the quanties as i found out when first doing small items like Air fresheners, Pen and so on.

The best way to start off is find a supplyier that will let you order as you need it.

If you need information on things drop me a PM or give me a call.

Karl

I would love an pencil rubber in the shape of your logo Matt, I think that would be awesome.

Don't know how far you'd want to go - but the logo in big on the front of a t-shirt or back of a hoodie would be pretty cool. The circular shape would quite easily lend itself towards coasters or a clock.

BTW - as a side note on your website, on the detailing services page, in the Detailing processes explained section, Cleaning has a regular C and a bolded leaning i.e. Cleaning ;) . Sorry - my eyes are picky on websites, and thought you might like to know.

Everybody loves freebies, so that means finding things that have a low cost price to you. Chucking something as small as a sticker in with each order will not only keep the customer happy but help market your brand when they stick it to their car (etc). You also have the possibility of selling these for a few quid to make some money back.

Hoodies/tshirts are probably going to be the next most popular item but you'll struggle to find these cheap in small quantities which depending on your budget can be quite crippling. You also don't want to have to stock each size, etc so made to order is best - perhaps a local company where you can order over the counter as such?

Do you have a set marketing budget per month? If so, perhaps look at this again and re-adjust for the possibility of adding some cheap freebies with your orders. If you don't have a marketing budget - perhaps now is the time to start :)

Of course the above is only useful to you if you want to help market your brand rather than try to make some extra income... (sorry, I've got a lot of marketing on my mind at the moment with the release of the stickeroo website imminent and wanting to spread the brand)

Im thinking your logo as the background of the revometer! That would look cool lol

Everyone, thanks for the input so far.

Chris, the revometer would be tricky and I don't know if it would be that popular. I like the air freshener idea though - does anyone know a company who can supply customised air fresheners?

Andrew, I'll fix the minor error in the website shortly. It's the software that does that for some reason but we'll be upgrading it soon, Also, I like your rubber idea - does anyone know of a company who can supply customised rubbers?

Matt, what exactly do Stickeroo do? If you could give me a provisional quote for some stickers with the Monster Detail logo/website url printed on, that would be great.

It would be tricky Matt, it was just a crazy suggestion lol

Have you tried Google to search for air freshner providers?

Air freshners and stickers definatly. Look good and good advertising too. Also maybe speak to Karl nicely to get your logo on the twingo133.net hoddies/shirts. Like a sponership sorta thing. Or even hoodies for just your company.

Chris-133Cup":22roqei4 said:
It would be tricky Matt, it was just a crazy suggestion lol

Have you tried Google to search for air freshner providers?

I have had a look but, as usual, minimum order quantities are the problem. There's no way I can justify buying 500 or so :(

Monster Detail Detailing Caddy?

Like a holdall kinda thing to keep some detailing kit in, like: Microfibers, a couple of sprays, squeegie etc.
The kinda thing you'd have sitting in your car at shows and such.