MOT booking

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jjay

Reaction score
Well it is finally that time of year. The GT has its MOT due. So it got booked in for this Friday at a local garage that my old man uses all the time.

Even though I know the car is in good condition I always worry about it not passing :-( especially emissions.

Jjay":2y7ym1rz said:
Well it is finally that time of year. The GT has its MOT due. So it got booked in for this Friday at a local garage that my old man uses all the time.

Even though I know the car is in good condition I always worry about it not passing :-( especially emissions.
iv got mine at the end of the month im worrying about emissions aswell mate :(

sam666":3twn0b7m said:
Jjay":3twn0b7m said:

Only partial saviour I've got is turn boost down on controller

Jjay":5rtkjs3w said:
sam666":5rtkjs3w said:
Jjay":5rtkjs3w said:

Only partial saviour I've got is turn boost down on controller
as soon as mot out the way decat time :D

A good dose of injector cleaner and a good blast is a good start

Absolutely nailed emissions, no where near the max limit.

Failed on having a crushed brake pipe on off side. Going in for work Thursday.

Only advisory is tiny pinhole in CV gaiter.

Only gonna cost £60 or so. Not too bad at all :)

pyja4e5e.jpg

Modified GT and passed emissions rather well... I'm happy with that!!