Moved on from Twingo ownership!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

133_Ads

Reaction score
So on Friday night/Saturday morning, Me, the missus and Zara (the twingo) embarked on what was supposed to be a 500 mile round trip (Zara would only be doing 300 of these miles)

Whilst on the round trip we called off in Cheltenham to meet Belly and his lovely White CUP, wheels were exchanged and then we embarked onto the hotel and nearing Zara's final destination.

The next day we got up and drove over to see the car which i have wanted since I was about 10! Sadly the first one was an absolute mess, crash damaged along with overspray and parts missing, so I left that one behind and we went on a drive ringing around all the local ones until we found this beauty!!!

DSC_0079_zps48037b3b.jpg

It's a 54 plate BMW 320cd M Sport, with saffron leather interior and Harmon/Kardon sound system, i managed to do 200 miles to £25 on the way home so a HUGE improvement over the Twingo!

It does have a few imperfections but they will be sorted soon!

Plans are coilovers, wheels, exhaust tip (to get rid of the horrible downward tip), EGR, DPF, Swirl flaps and then finally a remap, there are other bits that i want to do but time will tell!

Full M3 bumpers look good too was considering a 330cl myself but the diesel models are awesome

What I was trying to type was they look good with coilovers and the m3 front bumper

Ahh no problem! the M3 front does look nice just get a lot of stick off the 'M3 Elite' if it's not genuine!

Good luck with your new purchase.

Not really a fan of BMW unless it's an E30.
They're timeless!

E30's are stunning, there is a really clean E30 M3 near me and it sounds a looks amazing!