Moved to the jap side...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhollyy

Reaction score
Sup guys!

Some of you may know I had a Twingo GT for 2 years but it was unfortunately written off back in January this year.

Last weekend I picked up my new car. A Honda civic ep3 premier edition!

What's your thoughts? :)

Looks nice Holly! Never been one for bright colours inside but they look nice and comfy!

i always loved the EP3 its the last model that Honda made that actually looked nice

Thanks everyone! Yeah I've been looking for a cosmic grey premier edition for ages just glad I've found one now. Needs a bit of work but that's the beauty of cars hey! :D

how long before you hang a little teddy bear keychain off the rear towhook? ;)

So thats an EP3! And a tidy looking one too. Turns out that I quite like that shape but didn't have a clue about the model numbers :)

Definitely nicer than the later shape model

I like the EP3 premiers, my brother in law has one and has gone full mugen performance parts and toda racing, spent a fortune on it and its at 250bhp still N/A!

Sounds great and it does shift very well, there's a few common problems but nothing major, just make sure you check the oil level very often and service it also very often :D

waitey":335ty3vo said:
I like the EP3 premiers, my brother in law has one and has gone full mugen performance parts and toda racing, spent a fortune on it and its at 250bhp still N/A!

Sounds great and it does shift very well, there's a few common problems but nothing major, just make sure you check the oil level very often and service it also very often :D

Yeah they're awesome when cammed up! Waitey is right, I had an EG B16 and VTECs do tend to use a little oil. Keep on top of it and you'll be right.

waitey":b49hyady said:

Will do! Service is every 12.5k miles standard :)

MovingShadow":1fn67dhy said:
Takata seat belts are a must!

You might find it already has Takata seat belts...and airbags as Takata is the dominant manufacturer in OEM Safety Systems in Japan ;)

Nice EP3 there :)
Always prefered the Prem. for the GOOD Recaros ;)

Only driven one once and I have to say, the kick was quite addictive, as was the noise...but I did have a Gruppe M intake and a Scorpion canon :p

Any Mod plans for it?

madmatt":38rl9s6k said:
MovingShadow":38rl9s6k said:

You might find it already has Takata seat belts...and airbags as Takata is the dominant manufacturer in OEM Safety Systems in Japan ;)

Only driven one once and I have to say, the kick was quite addictive, as was the noise...but I did have a Gruppe M intake and a Scorpion canon :p

Any Mod plans for it?

Endless list of mods. Can't help myself lol it's where to start that's the problem!! :D

jhollyy":3t077g00 said:
madmatt":3t077g00 said:
MovingShadow":3t077g00 said:

Any Mod plans for it?

Endless list of mods. Can't help myself lol it's where to start that's the problem!! :D

Accord type r bottom end and do the 300bhp Frankenstein N/A type R build because turbo and supercharged civics are too common? ;).... But yeah, there's probably more sensible stuff than that.