Moving on in life

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
Sadly it's time to move on in life and part with the twingo. Loved every minute of owning it and I know I'm going to miss it but need something more practical. Don't start celebrating though as ill be sticking around on here and heading to shows/meets :p

Just in case you forgot what it looked like ;)
3b74a7a3e5f4730f3f50c0f0bdd5c5cf.jpg

3290566efb18d98450ee3db64937e549.jpg
05286e04e3c325ad62760f8e506448cc.jpg

MovingShadow":2kjm4h5p said:
I hope you'll be sticking around. I'd hate to see you go!
Yeah I'm not going anywhere don't worry. Just waiting for the car to get cleaned as it didn't get done yesterday

Seen it on FB :cool:

Being a Coup, I'm not sure if its much more practical than a Twingo :?

singlespeed":33odvnwv said:

Bigger boot, comfort, running costs, warrenty, not broken........ The list is endless, I I don't really like 5 door cars and will always try to avoid having one so this is as practical as it gets. Plus it was a bargain

sad to see the twingo going but glad you still sticking around.

if you havent signed up tp a megane forum yet use rsmegane not meganesport, they alot more friendly on rs as they were sick of all the crap that went on on meganesport :)

i am sure i will see you around on either :)

Chicken":35nis5iw said:
singlespeed":35nis5iw said:

Bigger boot, comfort, running costs, warrenty, not broken yet :p ........ The list is endless, I I don't really like 5 door cars and will always try to avoid having one so this is as practical as it gets. Plus it was a bargain
Good points. Being as you didnt mention being a proper 4 seater, it looks spot on :)

singlespeed":314bednf said:
Chicken":314bednf said:
singlespeed":314bednf said:

Bigger boot, comfort, running costs, warrenty, not broken yet :p ........ The list is endless, I I don't really like 5 door cars and will always try to avoid having one so this is as practical as it gets. Plus it was a bargain
Good points. Being as you didnt mention being a proper 4 seater, it looks spot on :)
4 seater? Never to you for the one to give out insults ;) this has 5 so another reason it's more practical :lol:

manofhow":3pj3zsq4 said:
sad to see the twingo going but glad you still sticking around.

if you havent signed up tp a megane forum yet use rsmegane not meganesport, they alot more friendly on rs as they were sick of all the crap that went on on meganesport :)

i am sure i will see you around on either :)
Nah haven't bothered with any other forums. You don't have to worry though, I'm back in the renaultsport clan on CoC's so can annoy hell out of you again :p

out of all the car forums i belong to i still enjoy this one the most. and i do belong to quiet a few :S

i saw you are back on CoC. will have to kick who ever let you back in :p

manofhow":h552se59 said:
out of all the car forums i belong to i still enjoy this one the most. and i do belong to quiet a few :S

i saw you are back on CoC. will have to kick who ever let you back in :p

Your not the only one still enjoying it here lol.
It's not their fault they stupidly let me in haha. Got kicked from another clan as I refused to drop trophies for their clan wars.