My 152.7 Bhp twingo GT

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twingo-gt-2k8

Reaction score
Hi guys thought id write a little peice about my twingo gt which i have had mapped today and dyno'd at 152.7bhp at the fly and 145.2 at the wheels,

I Have done all the modifications my self and on a very tight budget

The Spec upto date,
Custom made intake pipe and CDA enclosed filter system
Custom made Exhaust and Sports cat (Universal 200cell cat and 2.25 straight through pipe)
Clio 182 Injectors
133 Fuel pump
Front mount intercooler
Universal Dump valve
Remap by Big Fish Tuning

Thats all the engine mods in total cost me £525 with second hand parts and all labour by my self

I Have just got a set of tsw 17" alloy wheels to be fitted and have lowered the car by 50mm

I will be having the dyno printout email to me on monday and will upload a pic

Attachments

• 217907_10151403817363502_1663774427_n.jpg
    217907_10151403817363502_1663774427_n.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 425
You've done pretty good on the budget you spent. Nice work and get some pics up when the alloys are on.

Friedchicken91":37q5cbfl said:
You've done pretty good on the budget you spent. Nice work and get some pics up when the alloys are on.
The will be refurbished and on by wedensday and ill put up some pics

Welcome to the forum and nice figures! i cant wait to see the graph as its all about torque really ;)

How are the injectors coping with that? Must be on their limit! And another thing how's the clutch holding out as there must be frequent slip unless that's been custom uprated also.

You should come show us the little pocket rocket at the RR day in Leicestershire on the 9th December ;)

waitey":3ns5s3uw said:
Welcome to the forum and nice figures! i cant wait to see the graph as its all about torque really ;)

How are the injectors coping with that? Must be on their limit! And another thing how's the clutch holding out as there must be frequent slip unless that's been custom uprated also.

You should come show us the little pocket rocket at the RR day in Leicestershire on the 9th December ;)

Injectors are 182 40cc bigger and coping easy with the power and with the bigger fuel pump

As for the clutch it is coping ok for today but im looking for an upgrade as i know it will start slipping qiute soon as there only good for around 130/40ish but im struggling to source at the moment but ill see how it copes as i only had it with this power for around 9 hours haha,

Good to hear as I have 182 injectors also but don't intend on more power as I'm happy with my map.

A member on here got in contact about a company modifying the standard GT clutch to accommodate more power.

Nice colour by the way, with a good wash and polish it stands out a lot ;).

Where are you based?

waitey":22jwi6q1 said:
Good to hear as I have 182 injectors also but don't intend on more power as I'm happy with my map.

A member on here got in contact about a company modifying the standard GT clutch to accommodate more power.

Nice colour by the way, with a good wash and polish it stands out a lot ;).

Where are you based?

I love the colour when waxed it looks amazing and im up middlesbrough way mate and im gonna keep looking for a clutch and will let any 1 know when i source 1

Your running some good figures there! Loved to see some graphs posted :p

Any futures mods apart from clutch?

Future mods are on the cards but they wont make rs owners happy :) and does anybody know if a d7f clutch will fit a d4f? im guessing its the same block for both engines just different heads? if so i have found a company who are making a stage 3 padle clutch kit and are in stock now!!!

Awesome Twingo!

I'm planning on taking it a little bit more easy on the money spending but I love the look of those intercoolers :cool:

Still working out my costum intake airfilter though. Need some Samco hoses.

I thought you were from round boro when you mentioned big fish I'm from boro too bud but I thought big fish don't use a dyno he does like a live map doesnt he? Looking good though bud I'll have to keep an eye out fr you!

benmc":16g10sm1 said:
I thought you were from round boro when you mentioned big fish I'm from boro too bud but I thought big fish don't use a dyno he does like a live map doesnt he? Looking good though bud I'll have to keep an eye out fr you!

No mate they have 2wd rollers at stokesley

Ahhh they must have recently got them as couple mates have had stuff done in past what's his price?

im not convinced that the clutch cant take it, it should use the same or simmilar clutch do a dci100 clio since they use the same gearbox and i was smashing 190lbft through that without issues!

Martin_172":1ue702ci said:
im not convinced that the clutch cant take it, it should use the same or simmilar clutch do a dci100 clio since they use the same gearbox and i was smashing 190lbft through that without issues!

The clutch with 153.6lbft can hold it but slips like a ***** if your in a high gear and try putting power down