My Audi A3

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick7

Reaction score
audi.jpg

audi2.jpg

IMG00647-20110214-1703.jpg

only had it a couple of days. need a decent day and a place for good photos.

need a Camara as my phones quality is sucky

Nice...blanket on the seat though? do you have swamp arse or something?

nah was for my work overalls didnt want to dirty seat. soon wont have it in there. just for a couple of weeks of so.

yeah was weird to start with massive change from the Twingo.

pedals feel weird but loving it so far. Sounds good aswell

cheers for the comments

would it be worth painting calipers red? also may tint back windows at some point but £170 seemed a bit steep for that.

also looking at the possibility of getting another set of Audi alloys from the S line or RS3 but will be a while before that happens

loving the car so far though.

RS3 rims would look sweet, wouldnt bother doing anything else to it, looks good as it is

Need to get a Digital Camara and find a decent photo spot. the above pictures are shocking quality off my phone

yeah may just look at getting RS3 alloys in dark Grey colour. hopefully find a cheap set :)

You wont find a cheap set of RS3 wheels mate, Not by a long shot. A few of the Audi range have them as an option... But the actual RS3 isn't out till June/July. The old man has ordered one ;)

Also, I don't actually like them so much... I think the one in your Avatar pic are actually nicer

yeah been speaking to others and got recommended replica ones. only difference is weight of them.

so may look into getting them but wont be for a while. just getting a collection of detailing kit at the moment to keep this up to top condition. as ive seen A3 same year is bad condition and not looked after

hi mate nice looking car!

i may know of a set of audi rs4 aloys for sale if u are intrested ;)

hi mate soz its taken me soo long to get pics but here u go.
iv found a full set of just re-furbed audi rs6 alloys and a set of bbs r32 wheels

drop me a pm if u are intrested :mrgreen:

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

They look nice but not sure if i want to change mine as im rather fond of them now.

will need to get some more pics up of the car soon