My car ask me the radio code

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catanuta

Reaction score
Hello, I also have a problem that I would like to solve as soon as possible. During today, I changed my car battery and now my CD radio doesn't work anymore. It tells me to add a code and I don't have it. Can something be done about this problem? I want to mention that I don't have the car book.I searched on the internet and realized that I need the serial number of the tape recorder. I opened the tape recorder and it had the serial number: 7700426414S137 . While I was looking on the Internet how I could find out the radio code, I found this site. Has anyone used it so far or not because I would like to use it myself but I don't want to be tricked.......

You might have got the code already by now. But if anyone else looks in the future.

Download the My Renault app. (It's the official Renault app). Put in your number plate, and it will list everything about your car. (It's vin number, when it was built, its paint codes, trim codes, any options it had, and it gives you the radio code too). It's a free app, its handy too if you are looking to buy another Renault, all you have to do is put the number plate in and it tells you everything about the car.

Hello, I also have a problem that I would like to solve as soon as possible. During today, I changed my car battery and now my CD radio doesn't work anymore. It tells me to add a code and I don't have it. Can something be done about this problem? I want to mention that I don't have the car book.I searched on the internet and realized that I need the serial number of the tape recorder. I opened the tape recorder and it had the serial number: 7700426414S137 . While I was looking on the Internet how I could find out the radio code, I found this site. Has anyone used it so far or not because I would like to use it myself but I don't want to be tricked.......
This is probably your CODE... 7862