My gt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
Picked up my peal black 58 plate gt up on the 23rd of January
2010 with 7,950 miles on the clock. First thing I done was fit a k-tec dump valve when I got home. Next mod was a tow eye from stealth sport with a tow sticker
b26edc33-ebcc-0031.jpg

Then in august while the wife and kids were away took me car down my mates garage to paint some bits
b26edc33-ec39-b366.jpg
b26edc33-ec61-a468.jpg
b26edc33-ec7c-869c.jpg
b26edc33-ec95-555e.jpg
b26edc33-ecae-c8c4.jpg
b26edc33-ecc6-6d73.jpg
b26edc33-ecdd-4aa7.jpg
b26edc33-ecf5-13ef.jpg
b26edc33-ed0a-01f6.jpg
b26edc33-ed2a-fdc2.jpg
b26edc33-ed41-9ee8.jpg

Then I bought a K&N induction kit off oxyviper got my friend to fit this
b26edc33-ed92-a228.jpg

Then had a 6000k hid kit fitted thanks to Prab for doin that
b26edc33-eddd-a9d9.jpg

Next mod thanks to mr Karl was a rs gear knob and gaitor and handbrake cover
b26edc33-ee2e-0176.jpg
b26edc33-ee45-3e85.jpg

Last but not least yesterday I fitted a boost gauge but still need to wire the light up lol
b26edc33-ee8d-d16c.jpg

That's it really will post any new mods I do.

Lots of mobile ones around. Ideally you need it live mapped so they can adapt it specifically to your car. I went to Ipswich to have mine done but im sure there will be one in or around London. Remap makes a HUGE difference to the car.

Steve-o":npit13z6 said:
Lots of mobile ones around. Ideally you need it live mapped so they can adapt it specifically to your car. I went to Ipswich to have mine done but im sure there will be one in or around London. Remap makes a HUGE difference to the car.
I wanna use someone who someone has already used

Yeh I think it was one of the lads on TOC used them - may have been Jordy.

Hmm... Might have to steal some ideas from you here if you don't mind. Really nice looking GT, I like the silver trim on the bumper and along the doors... Mind if I steal the idea? Have the black GT myself

Also, do you notice much with the induction kit? Is that worth it?... Finally where did your towing eye go? I notice you removed it.

Nice progression thread though mate

TripNip":q15lnph9 said:
Hmm... Might have to steal some ideas from you here if you don't mind. Really nice looking GT, I like the silver trim on the bumper and along the doors... Mind if I steal the idea? Have the black GT myself

Also, do you notice much with the induction kit? Is that worth it?... Finally where did your towing eye go? I notice you removed it.

Nice progression thread though mate
Up to u if u wanna paint your car mate :) as for the induction kit yeah it's quicker on pull off and u can here it suckin the air also sounds like a dump valve when u let off the gas. Got the tow eye from stealth sport was £30 I took it off when we painted the car but it's back on

Cheers everyone elso found this pic
5c1d2ac9-2ab0-21db.jpg

Forgot to say aswel I've got led side lights,number plate,boot and inside light.
5c1d2ac9-2c24-0b24.jpg

looks good mate :mrgreen: i like the suttle silver bits, make a big diff top work