my mates focus RS on the rollers - FLAMES!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin_172

Reaction score
[youtube]GZQOcP4iruE[/youtube]

[youtube]9yj8c4MO_p8[/youtube]

556929_403961329673458_771151918_n.jpg

574696_403961243006800_11983301_n.jpg

Miss dw118":3b7p4yps said:
Awesome! :)

now how can I get clio to do this?? Except I want blue flames ;)
Blue flames? Yes please ;-) how you get them though....I have no idea! But want them out of my 1.2tce

lgonzalez":246s7q3e said:
Miss dw118":246s7q3e said:

Blue flames? Yes please ;-) how you get them though....I have no idea! But want them out of my 1.2tce

Rev limiter and a full decatted system with a touch of overfuelling should do the trick? :lol:

Aparently mine spits flames.... milltek full system with decat helps.

waitey":32rpjcqa said:
lgonzalez":32rpjcqa said:
Miss dw118":32rpjcqa said:

Rev limiter and a full decatted system with a touch of overfuelling should do the trick? :lol:
Hmm...one for the research list lol. Although...does firing flames out the back cause or could potentially cause any damage or problems?!

Melted/burnt bumpers depends on where exhaust sits... I saw a white skyline with a black burn mark straight up from exhaust the other day... I was like wtf?!

Jjay":2wkfr9p5 said:
Melted/burnt bumpers depends on where exhaust sits... I saw a white skyline with a black burn mark straight up from exhaust the other day... I was like wtf?!
:-o oh nice!!!!