My new RS in Liquid yellow

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike69

Reaction score
My new 133 cup in liquid yellow with cup chassis , climate control and Renault sport monitor with 17" gloss black RS alloys. This color turns all the heads and makes the car look a million dollars.
Every one loves the car in this guise and the dealership has even had it back for a show they held recent as it is the only Liquid yellow one they have ever seen and sold so far.

TWINGO 001.JPG
TWINGO 002.JPG
TWINGO 003.JPG

Love it Mike, just love it, but then I would say that, can't wait to get mine :lol:

maggi112":2641nb46 said:
I think if the 'blade' was also black, it would look less odd and be a very attractive car.

As it is, it's lovely anyway! I have grown to like the facelift

I know what you mean mind, you'd think it would be black, same as the Clio and Megane!

Liking the colour but still not liking the facelift sorry. Time to start modding and get the "blade" sprayed black I think

That looks amazeballs :) I actually like the blade being yellow honestly makes it stand out from the grill rather than being disguised.

Gorgeous !!! I understand about blade but if it did go black the part the num plate is on would have to go ly!!

I have just bought the Renault sports exhaust from my dealer at a cost of £900
It.s twin pipe at the end and stainless as well.
Has any one got any idea what this is gonna sound like or if it makes any difference to the performance..?
Renault UK bless em and my dealer have no idea haha how mental is that about there own products.
It took them 2 months to get the part number as well.
Also can you fit the gordini twingo turbo to this model...? Love to hear your replys guys and thank you so much for all your kind comments on the car, She is very special and be great to meet up at some point with some of you at meets.