My new toy!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham

Reaction score
Well after selling the Clio, I honestly thought I'd never find a car to replace it..., well I have! The noise, the drive, the interior, the gadgets..., I now know what it is to love a car! Stonking, such an awesome car!! Lets just forget about the mpg I got s'afternoon, but I did average over 40mpg driving it back from Brizzle which is totally staggering!

IMAG0600.jpg

IMAG0601.jpg

IMAG0603.jpg

IMAG0602.jpg

IMAG0604.jpg

maggi112":1q91e6di said:
Not if he said noise. It's a 6 pot ;)

N54 3.0l twin-turbo straight six, above 5k it is just insane! With matching OEM 6-piston brakes to stop you!

waitey":1q91e6di said:
Martin_Fry":1q91e6di said:
D and rev counter to 8000 ?

No!

Didn't notice the rev counter guessed by mpg if he was enjoying :(

I change to 135 now you pointed this out lol.

You are correct, it's the 135i :D

133_Ads":1q91e6di said:
No detail into specs? Can see its and msport but what else??

Yep M Sport, but it comes almost fully loaded. Xenons, parking sensors, dual climate, sat nav, navigation system etc. Not sure if it has the DVD player, haven't had time to play with all the gadgets yet, but I know it definitely doesn't have cruise control!

I was on the look out for an Alpine coupe with the red leather, but they are so rare and have the price tag to match!

maggi112":3mvm4ef5 said:

I know everyone knows what it is now, but just for info, as a standard car, all 6 pots have twin exit exhausts and chrome verticals on the kidney grill. 4 pots have a single outlet nd black verticals. ;)

Cracking car Graham. Good choice. :cool:

Araf":12yy3uf8 said:
maggi112":12yy3uf8 said:

I know everyone knows what it is now, but just for info, as a standard car, all 6 pots have twin exit exhausts and chrome verticals on the kidney grill. 4 pots have a single outlet nd black verticals. ;)

Cracking car Graham. Good choice. :cool:

Easiest way to tell the 135i from all other 1 Series is the lack on front fogs, they're gone to cool the brakes ;). Oh, that and my avatar giving it away :lol:

That be one of the first 'mods' to do, to fit the blackened kidney grills. Not a fan of the blingtastic chrome jobbies :|

Thanks though Araf, it is honestly in a different league to all previous cars I've owned.

Probaly a huge leap in comparison to a Clio but I'd never get a BMW though. Not my taste and my mom would never get in the car with me and would hate me for getting one :lol:

I like it alot, that's probably the only 1 series I would buy myself! I hate the hatchback version and the other engines are a bit piddly ;P

MovingShadow":nce6mk2w said:
Probaly a huge leap in comparison to a Clio but I'd never get a BMW though. Not my taste and my mom would never get in the car with me and would hate me for getting one :lol:

It is a mahoosive leap, in every way. Just feels so solid in comparison.

Ha, I thought I'd never see myself in a Bimmer, just not me..., but I have to grow up at some point! Still, could be worse, could of bought an Audi :lol:

My mum has refused to drive mine, didn't help when I took her out in it lol!

JE_GT":nce6mk2w said:
I like it alot, that's probably the only 1 series I would buy myself! I hate the hatchback version and the other engines are a bit piddly ;P

Yea the hatchback is a fook ugly, just horrid. The new F20, I honestly don't know how, but BMW have managed the impossible by turning an already ugly car into an even more hideous looking car!

manofhow":nce6mk2w said:
are you sure its the only 1series you would buy?

I think he meant shape wise, the coupe is the only 1 Series he'd get.

If my funds allowed, I too would get the 1M. But tbh, a remap on the 135i and it's already quicker than a stock 1M and will be cheaper to run/service.

But as with the rs twingo, you won't ever get the badge, the arches etc which you do with the M. Which tbh makes us all want one. Flared arches make grown men weak at the knees

Yarp, similarly like the GT by Renaultsport, the M Sport is just a softcore or a foreplay version of what you could have. Or, as most people think, you're a cheap skate pleb who couldn't quite afford the top of the range model! Which I'm quite happy to be labelled as :lol:

As people do with the Citroen 16v badge and the Renault RS badge, there's also a thread going on a bimmer forum about people badging up there M Sport's as M's..., yea, I won't be doing that. If driving a bimmer makes you a cock, whacking an M badge on an M Sport is just making you a cucking fock! And it's not like I need cocking up anymore, I do that plenty good enough by just being me :D

maggi112":171bnms4 said:
Lol twingo owners suggesting the 1 series comes with piddly engines :lol:
They are piddly in comparison to that model, I've owned big engined cars, I chose to go to a smaller engine for costs sakes, I dont bum the twingo like most.