My poor cleo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
My mother inlaws cat scratched my dogs eye now they think she mite blind :(
3y9ytyby.jpg

manofhow":2ky3lsx8 said:
sorry to hear that daz.
Indeed mate.

Some cats are the knife wielding psychopaths of the animal world :evil: I know, as we have one that's a bit handy when it comes to getting the claws out.

Even if Cleo is blinded in that eye, I bet she adapts well and, she will still love and adore you as dogs do :)

singlespeed":v2lo30ph said:
manofhow":v2lo30ph said:
sorry to hear that daz.
Indeed mate.

Some cats are the knife wielding psychopaths of the animal world :evil: I know, as we have one that's a bit handy when it comes to getting the claws out.

Even if Cleo is blinded in that eye, I bet she adapts well and, she will still love and adore you as dogs do :)
Cheers Neil just don't like seeing her in pain. She just lays in the garden not bein herself

Cheers caz and dr drew. She is such I loving dog it's a shame her breed has a bad name she wouldn't hurt a fly and loves cuddles

Glad to hear they are on the mend. Dogs are a lot tougher than people think! Sure they will be fine in the end.

staffies are the coolest dogs around, i love their aggressive look even though in reality they are as soft as a sponge. glad to see that she's on the mend.

although if you can appreciate a bit of humour then it would be pretty cool to get her an eye patch ; staffordshire bull pirate lol. awch that aside i'm glad she's doing good dazz! :)