my poor wee car :(

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesy1990

Reaction score
gave my m8 a borrow of my car 2 get 2 work on wednesday coz i was off and when he was fillin the window washer he didnt close the bonnet properly and when he was on the motorway the bonnet popped open and hit the window :( gutted.......

brokencar018.jpg

brokencar017.jpg

brokencar016.jpg

brokencar015.jpg

brokencar014.jpg

brokencar013.jpg

brokencar012.jpg

Sh!tttt fcuk t!t w@nk. Is my reply to that. WTF.

I can't imagine how p!seed off you are!!!!!!!

Crikey, that sucks. Sorry to hear that, hope you can get it back right quickly

yea really pissed off and really stressed from work gettin my wages fucked up for the 2nd month in a row under payin me and this happend. The only good thing is he is payin for the damage its just annoyin as insurance are takein there sweet a** time gettin ppl from national windscreen 2 come out and fix it. He got me a new bonnet and it came yesterday from renault garage but still has 2 be resprayed and have 2 wait on him gettin payed next month so he can get new side panels that are all cracked :(

Sorry to hear that mate! Gutted for u. Least he's paying for it, that's something.

At least it's getting done. Is it going through his insurance or yours?

Awwwww.... that fckn hurts :x really nothing against your mate, but is it that hard to close the bonnet correctly? I mean, you see it if its open and you definatly hear it when it closes...

Now that is rather worrying the amount of car bonnets I see not closed properly is scary. Makes me wounder if people are scared to slam them shut.

Aw man, that toooootally sucks :(

Even worse that it wasn't you that did it :/
Glad to hear he's paying though, gutting it happened in the first place :roll:

Glad your mate is paying for the damage but what a plonker he is!

Poor little Twingo! :(

That looks nasty!! :( Glad you're getting it sorted, bet its the first - and last time anyone ever borrows your car though!!

hey guys soz ave not been on in ages but its coz ave been workin alot and was gettin this sorted out but new bonnets on now and windows fixed just need the side pannels fixed now so waitin on my m8 gettin some money 2 pay for them and get the sprayed

heres a few pics of the new bonnet dunno if i want 2 get it sprayed silver again, carbon wrap it or keep it black

MyCarClean007.jpg

MyCarClean003.jpg

MyCarClean008.jpg

MyCarClean009.jpg

MyCarClean006.jpg

MyCarClean012.jpg

MyCarClean005.jpg

Keep it black mate and get the roof wrapped black too. Would look awesome

dont wrap the roof black, as it will just look like you trying to make it a silverstone. but def keep in black, looks good.