My R26

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
Well its been about a month since I swapped the Twingo for the R26 and thought I may aswell get some photos up! Not the best or most interesting pictures ever, but hey!

Such an awesome car....

WP_000088.jpg

WP_000089-1.jpg

WP_000090.jpg

WP_000091.jpg

WP_000092.jpg

WP_000093.jpg

Looks good! Even better in real life i bet!

I always see a yellow R26 similar to this on the way to work and back, but thats in hinckley so i doubt its you :lol:

still think liquid yellow is still the best colour for an RS model. loving the car mate, prefer the big ass megane over new shape

Cheers for the comments folks! No mods planned for it and never likely to, think i'll keep it the way it is tbh

To be honest there's not much that really needs to be done to an RS Megane. As standard they are such competent cars that although a re-map will get more power out of one, do you really need it? lol

That's the one, the R26.R is basically a stripped out slightly tweaked version of the R26.

that must be it, seen a video recently about top gear. they were comparing the Ford Focus RS with the R26r

A remap isn't really needed I agree! The handbrake may look awesome but its a pain in the arse!!

Looks just like mine lol. Where abouts in North Wales are you mate? A STG 2 map on these from RS Tuning is amazing :)