my renault twingo extreme

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twingo16

Reaction score
hiya people this is my twingo extrem i know its not much but i have started to do bits to it and i would like advise on more things to do :)

Those wheels remind me of the Clio V6 ones and would look brilliant if they were bigger and also if the car was lowered.

Looks good mate. Have you thought about spraying the silver part of the fog surround white? I'm thinking of this and maybe mirrors but seeing yours im not sure on mirrors now.

yeh the wheels i brought second hand would like to know and hints and tips on how to get of stubborn brake dust of its like the other owner never cleaned them. i would really like to get some springs so i can lower my car and then next on to putting a new exhaust system on it :)

dazza i see u have done what i want to do to my car next and i was wondering how u did it the bottom of ur grill where it is silver i want to paint white did u do it yourself or did it come like that?

Twingo16":1y53e921 said:
yeh the wheels i brought second hand would like to know and hints and tips on how to get of stubborn brake dust of its like the other owner never cleaned them. i would really like to get some springs so i can lower my car and then next on to putting a new exhaust system on it :)

Might be worth haveing a word with our detailing company for the forum im sure Matt can help

member/Monster%20Detail/

Also getting some wheel sealant on there after cleaning helps with the cleaning :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt":4qb87ytg said:
Also getting some wheel sealant on there after cleaning helps with the cleaning :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's very true. I often use red mist on wheels, it's surprisingly good at sealing them.

I use supagaurd stuff i got a few years ago really good stuff but its almost ran out now so will need to invest in a new wheel sealant soon

Read its name?

Wheel Sealant provides a clear, shiny and protective coating that will block out the dirt and pollution. You apply it like you would any wax or sealant, buffing to produce a shine and then the dirt and dust sit on this coating unable to break through it. It also means that your wheels will be easier to clean next time.