My RS133 is pulling to the left after having it re-tracked?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazm8

Reaction score
I want to know why my 133 is still pulling to the left after being re tracked.. I've seen people saying about the ball joints going on them, but I want your guys advice on what it could be.

Cheers

Daz

depends where you got it aligned. the standard procedure in any good alignment shop is to check for play in suspension bushings, as this is what directly effects the alignment requirements of the car and will be taken into account when setting up the front wheels. tyre pressures are also taken into account, as well as trim ride heights. tyre pressures must be set evenly before even considering touching alignment guages! most shops won't even bother with this, professionalism eh?.

there could be so many factors altering this from rear alignment issues steering the car left, worn front wishbone bushings down to tyre pressures, bent track rod end so on so forth. the best thing to do is take it back, as you didn't receive the service that you agreed on and paid for :)