My Twingo 133 aka rollerskate

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have October to mid Feb driving home in the pitch black on narrow but fast twisty country roads with NO streetlights for about 20 odd miles.

OEMs were crap, ONB+ lots better but still lacking as they just dont illuminate the area right in front of the car unless you put your fogs on.
Like i say this is nothing to do with the bulbs but the housing/reflector design

Style wise, they are bang on the money.

She's now a three wheeler :lol:

image-15.jpg

image-16.jpg

Cool.

Saves dirtying and wearing the carpet. Thats where my original idea started, my shoes used to get filthy at work and it'd rub itself into the carpet.

your car looked smart last night! Those tints you have where cool tool .

glad to see you made it home in one piece mate

I dont know why everyone raves about Turinis.
Cup wheels are much nicer,

Like on the 182, my Cup wheels are much nicer (imo) than the Trophy wheels.

Yes they are my mate had a spare set of 4 of them from his garage, they had none legal track tyres I couldn't moan he gave me the tyres for nothing lol

James I agree with you I only had them on a few days n missed my cup wheels :)

Theyre magic David, same offset as the Turinis to give a bit more beefy look too?

Bit of tyre stuff on and they'll look the business.
(prefer silver diamonds tbh, but each to his own)

JMR":3qf4ofvp said:
Theyre magic David, same offset as the Turinis to give a bit more beefy look too?

Bit of tyre stuff on and they'll look the business.
(prefer silver diamonds tbh, but each to his own)

Not sure on offset but they do stick out alil bit, I would of like silver diamonds but these where already painted that way n got them pretty cheap so no complaints :)

I'm gonna wait till winter is over n scrip the fog surrounds, mirror covers n spoiler n send off to be painted in black to match :)