Need for speed Tv ad

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostZ

Reaction score
For the new NFS most wanted coming out they made a funny TV ad it would be kewl if the ford was a renault tho ....

but it still made me laugh :p
[youtube]0D5IRprGcCI[/youtube]

Yeah there was. One of the best games they have ever made so they are remaking it

Jordysportracing":1k7bucpm said:
Am i going crazy or has there already been a NFS Most wanted game? oo i dunno in the mid naughties?
Yes however that was made by Ea. this new one has been developed by criterion who made burnout.

Friedchicken91":2qk1dskj said:
Jordysportracing":2qk1dskj said:
Am i going crazy or has there already been a NFS Most wanted game? oo i dunno in the mid naughties?
Yes however that was made by Ea. this new one has been developed by criterion who made burnout.

and indeed burnout paradise was AWESOME cause open world and now this game is gona be burnout paradise 2 in a NFS jacket i cannot wait ;)

Yeah I enjoyed the original Most Wanted back on PS2 so I imagine that combined with Burnout would make an excellent game.

May have to invest!

Awesome advert too, though a shame when they cut to game footage and you see how the quality isn't as awesome as it could be. Oh well...

I loved Burnout Paradise.. had every billboard/jump too in that damned place.

say 'aye' if there should be a 'Twingo133-with-the-superior-Wind' room for mayhem :p :mrgreen:

and me and my friends had so much fun with the Playstation Eye that took a picture of you if you did a takedown or got taken down.. hilarious xD

Ha ha i love this :lol:

waitey":1f325zbd said:
a twingo would be cheekier than the ford though!
This would just be cute!! I would like to see a twingo version :D

Miss dw118":1wdkqh2o said:
Ha ha i love this :lol:

waitey":1wdkqh2o said:
a twingo would be cheekier than the ford though!
This would just be cute!! I would like to see a twingo version :D

i think the only renault in the game would be the Megane RS